Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hell yes! GSBF to the rescue!

I love this boy and there's a good reason. I share with you: Pearls of Wisdom From The Mighty Mouth of GSBF.

-----------------From: Ingenue Date: Jan 15, 2008 7:31 AM
Darlingest,
If you can I need to chatter via email. My spiritual resolve of yesteryear seems to have been swallowed up by relationship mother-fuckery. A and I are in a nasty place right now and on top of that something weird is going on at work. My work email was deleted which makes me think I've been fired and someone's going to drop the bomb any second now. I can't text back and forth, but I can definitely hold on until tonight's meeting if you can't engage in email counseling. I promised to practice radical acceptance so I guess this is my chance to keep my word.
Love you,
Me

----------------- Reply -----------------From: GSBF Date: Jan 15, 2008 11:17 AM
Ahh grasshopper-
you are mind identifying!
Don't pick up that first think!
Remember you are not your mind!

I wouldn't jump to any conclusions, mamma, about work.There is something astrologically going on with tech stuff..bet mercury is going retrograde.. having major tech issues especially with email the past 24 hours.Remember our wants are never satisfied but our needs are always met. I gotta get something to eat.. I'm H.A.L.T.ing pretty hard myself right now. Feel free to give me a ring during a break.

Love ya!

About the relationship-ville, put it on the shelf and you can deal with it later when you see him.

-GSBF

So simple, so true, so useful. What would I do without that boy?

No comments: