Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I accept your challenge....

Gemini Horoscope for week of January 24, 2008
If you have trouble resisting the urge to stay current with news about famous actresses, you may have a mental illness. A team of psychologists has certified "Celebrity Worship Syndrome" as an actual psychiatric condition. Now please listen to me closely: It is imperative that you stifle this malady during the next 25 days, even if you have a mild case of it. Your fantasy life needs to soar into unknown frontiers where more of the details of your own personal talents will be revealed, and you can't afford to be weighed down with fantasies about rich and charismatic people you don't know
.

Oh this is me. I am a compulsive PerezHilton.com consumer, and don't even get me started on Dlisted.com. These sites makes me feel like a dirty little somthing and yet I can't seem to stay away! Funny, when I was taking my mental inventory this morning of behaviors I need to adopt to reach enlightenment, this one didn't even cross my radar. But it fits and so I will.

I, Ingenue, do solemnly swear, to purge myself of celebrity gossip outlets for the next 25 days. One day at a time, I shall give myself this extra spiritual space to see what the Divine wants to fill it with. Amen, Godspeed, Namaste, all that jazz.....

xoxoxo Me

No comments: